· All essential caregivers who are fully vaccinated are permitted entry to the facility.
· Masks are required at all times, an essential caregiver must pass the entrance screening and receive a negative rapid antigen test, every visit.
Masks are required
inside the facility.
· There is a maximum of four designated caregivers per resident at a time.
· Essential caregivers are permitted to attend social activities with their loved one.
· Appointments for visits are highly recommended.
· If the home is in outbreak or the resident is isolating, then only one essential caregiver is permitted at a time.
· Only fully vaccinated support workers are permitted at this time.
· Masks are required at all times, a support worker must pass the entrance screening and receive a negative rapid antigen test, every visit.
STAFF VACCINATION GUIDELINES
· Current staff and new hires are required to be fully vaccinated for covid-19.
· In the event of an outbreak, all staff who are fully vaccinated are permitted to work.
WHAT IS FULLY VACCINATED
· In Ontario, an individual is considered fully vaccinated if they have received the full series of a covid-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada as per below.
a. Two doses of any mRNA vaccine, or
b. Two doses of AstraZeneca, or
c. One dose of Janssen (Johnson & Johnson), and
· They received their final dose of the covid-19 vaccine at least 14 days ago.